Everything You Need to Know About Implants
Posted by STONEWALL DENTAL ASSOCIATES on Nov 26 2021, 08:00 AM
Replacing damaged or missing teeth is necessary if you want to maintain your dental and overall health. The state-of-the-art dental implant treatments we offer at Stonewall Dental Associates in Manassas, VA, can help you regain the functionality and beauty of your smile.
Dental implants are made to look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth and are the most durable and long-lasting solution for tooth replacement.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are used as artificial tooth roots. They are made from titanium, a durable and biocompatible material. When your dentist places implants inside your jawbone, they fuse with the bone and create a strong basis for fixed or removable replacement teeth like dental bridges, crowns, or dentures.
Are Dental Implants a Good Option for You?
To be a good candidate for dental implants, you must meet a few requirements:
- Your teeth and gums should be in good shape.
- A good bone density is required to provide stability and support to the implants.
- You should follow good oral hygiene practices.
- If you smoke, you must quit to ensure the procedure’s success.
- You should be patient because the treatment process can take a few months.
What Are the Advantages of Getting Dental Implants?
- Prevent bone loss
- Support your facial structure
- Match the color of your natural teeth, delivering the best aesthetic value
- Restore your bite power, relieving pressure on neighboring teeth
- Reduce the likelihood of teeth shifting
- Enable you to eat and speak without any difficulty
- Reduce the likelihood of cavity formation or other dental problems
- Require little to no maintenance, no more than your natural teeth
- Are a permanent replacement option for lost teeth
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
The cost of dental implants in Manassas, VA, is determined by various factors. These include:
- the location of your missing tooth
- the procedure and the type of anesthetic used for the surgery
- the artificial tooth type
- the need for additional procedures like bone grafting or tooth extractions before the implant
At Stonewall Dental Associates, our experienced dentists will thoroughly inspect your teeth and provide you with a detailed price breakdown for dental implants in Manassas, VA.
What Are Dental Implants So Popular?
- Their natural look and a proper fit
- Longevity and stability
- High success rate
- Improved eating and chewing abilities
- Improved oral health
If you want the best and most economical dental implants in Manassas, VA, contact Stonewall Dental Associates. Call (703) 368-1000 or visit our office at 8719 Stonewall Rd, Manassas, VA 20110 to schedule an appointment.